Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fashion: Termbreak September 2012

If you have Tumblr, follow me now! (http://jslplsps.tumblr.com/

Whenever I'm in Dubai I like to look better with what I wear. It may look simple in these photos but it took me long to come up with my outfits. If you're following me on Tumblr, you'll notice that I only take webcam outfit shots when I'm in Dubai.The only bad thing about dressing up there is that you can't show much of  the skin and all I brought with me was my summer clothes. 

These pictures are only taken from the webcam. I'm going to post another blog about my stay in Dubai as soon as my sister goes back home from Paris. I was there for only 9 days. My shortest visit out of the three termbreaks I have in a year!

Shirt : Forever 21
Jumper : Plump Pinay, Bloggers United 3

Top : New Look
Shorts : Jewels

Tanktop : Splash
Dress : Forever 21

Top/Dress : Robinsons Dept. Store
Shorts : Splash

Top : Divisoria

No comments:

Post a Comment