Friday, September 21, 2012

Personal: Termbreak September 2012 (Weekdays)

Nothing new here. I just went to Dubai from September 7 to 16. I know our termbreak was like for three days but I finished early and missed two days of classes. I just hate how they start the term in the middle of the week what a waste of the weekend. I wanted to make a daily blog about my termbreak but it wasn't that exciting I'm going to write two posts instead. One of the weekdays and one of the weekend!

I arrived on September 7, Friday at 10:55PM. The weekend in Dubai is Friday and Saturday just so you know. So on the way home from the airport we always stop over at this petrol station for a very late dinner. Here is a picture of my sister and I at Papa John's. (Crappy iPhone front camera quality)


Day 1, Saturday:

My sister wanted to do my make-up because she got new brushes so I let her. Here's a before-and-after picture. It was a total fail as you can well see. My blemishes!



Gurjot also came over to see me. He didn't stay for long and just dropped me to Dubai Mall instead of going in the car with my family. For dinner we had legit Arabic food from Hatam! Chicken and mutton mixed grills, taboule and hummus. 


Here is an outfit shot I took. Nothing special but I cut the shirt myself and I'm planning on making it a fringe top. You tell me! And Gurjot called me hipster. WHY DOES HE KNOW THAT!


Day 2, Sunday: 
I just went grocery shopping with my mom and my dad picked us up and had some Indian food! Some butter chicken and masala dosa from the one and only Bombay Chowpatty. 

Day 3, Monday:
I just went to Gurjot's place. I always go to his place for Indian food but this time it wasn't an Indian dish, it just had the Indian flavor in it. Oh boohoo! Just chilled, watched Seinfeld and listened to music. We were supposed to go to Deira City Centre because I had to buy pasta but he dropped me home instead. I blame him for not going to that mall! You see, I have to go to these malls at least once when I'm in Dubai. I just have to..

Day 4, Tuesday: 
It was a weekday but my family and I still went out to Mall of the Emirates! It was near anyway. Just went shopping yada yada.

Day 5, Wednesday:
Gurjot picked me up and dropped me to Serifa's place. I know I forgot about this girl but meeting her again made my termbreak. I also got to see her mom, dad, big and small brother. I felt really bad for not visiting them whenever I'm in Dubai. But that's changed now. Still no pictures for this day and the next. 

Day 6, Thursday:
Serifa asked me to come to a gathering at her friend's house for her birthday in the night. It's been so long but now I'm so much more sociable than I was ever before. I also got to meet Miryll, Riin and Stacy!

That's it for the week! Thanks for reading... It looks more boring than it already is  without any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment