Thursday, June 11, 2015

Event: #CosmoFabFemale Awards

My sister was invited for the Cosmopolitan ME Fabulous Female Awards (June 9, 2015) as one of the bloggers and I was her plus one! Click here to view her blog! The event was held in The Act at Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai. It had such an interesting theme although I'm not aware of what it is on ordinary nights. Anyway, I didn't take proper pictures or anything. I was just Snapchat-ing everything I found interesting. Who blogs their Snaps? Me. (This is not all of it, I rather now upload some because it features other people...)

Free cocktails upon entering the venue and lots of models (spraying us Juicy Couture scents! I want to show you guys their showcase which was placed outside the lifts but nah)... My self-esteem was at its lowest throughout the event basically.


The drink stubs got us wine! You can choose from red wine and white wine. It would've been better if they still served food when we got our wine. I loved the cheese in dumpling wrapper with some spicy dip and the meat with cheese on top (well, because those were the only things I tried... They also served sushi and some vegetable salad). I don't know what any of them were called, the servers would just tell us what was in the food. I eat anything so...

The first round of announcements but no acts yet. I took videos of the performances but I decided not to post them. The performers were great though. One chick singing was also part of a dance! Very talented. (Applause) Interesting that a man with a man-bun hosted this event. Everyone has the hots for men with man-buns these days so perfect for a women's magazine event.    


That's it for my Snaps! Now for other picture (of me) taken with proper phone camera use.


After the event we got a bag of freebies! Thanks Cosmopolitan ME, Gilette Venus, Woojooh, Aldo, Olay, Juicy Couture and others! <3


Last but not the least... My make-up for the event. This picture was taken on the way home and my lipstick came off already but I just put on a nude shade (Cherish by MAC) and dabbed red colour (Rouge Allure Velvet 38 La Fascinante by Chanel) on top so it would have that pinkish glow, my natural lip colour would do to complete the look for the picture because I put so much eyeliner I couldn't go any darker. For my eyes, I used my sister's eyeshadow palette from Sephora (the one with the different shades of brown lol so bad at this...). The liquid eyeliner and eyebrow pencil and highlighter are the ones by Sephora as well. For my mascara (tried falsies but no, that was so hard to put on) I used they're Real by Benefit. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment