Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Food: Jollibee's Burger Steak with Gravy

As filipinos living in different countries we always bring our food from home wherever we are because they're the best especially when cooked by Mama/Nanay/Mommy/Lola! This is not only from our home country but also from our favourite local fast food as kids (I'm too late so for me as a young adult, I was a McDonald's baby), Jollibee's burger steak!

Although the original Jollibee franchise has already made its way here in Dubai sometimes you just don't want to eat out and you prefer homemade food then you can follow thenotsocreativecook's recipe for the burger steak. I simply googled it and found her blog but you can just view the recipe by clicking here.

I had a lot more beef than the amount suggested so I adjusted accordingly. The recipe got the taste of Jollibee's but I did one thing wrong. If you look at the list of ingredients you will see that there is NO salt and just pepper (Ikr what kind of Filipino dish is this!) but I put salt in mine and it was SO salty. You don't need to add salt because you get enough taste from the soy sauce and the stock cubes. One more thing, we didn't have mushrooms so I didn't put any in the gravy and it still tasted as good. 



Recipe taken from https://thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com/tag/burger-steak-ala-jollibee/

No comments:

Post a Comment