Sunday, December 2, 2012

Event: The New Glorietta Vibe



Have you seen the new Glorietta 1? Well, you should have on November 29th! They had their opening and at the same time the biggest fashion show in the world. As of now, Philippines is the record holder of the Guiness World Record for the most people walking on a runway. 2,255 people walked the runway that night which beats Turkey which had 1,967 people walk on the runway just six months ago! It was my first time to witness a world record-breaking event. The only reason why I was there  was because my cousin modeled for Meg. It was so cool because she walked the runway when Kyle Patrick of Click 5 was performing!




After the fashion show, while they were finalizing the total number of people who walked on the runway, Bamboo performed a few songs! That was like the only part I enjoyed because watching 2,255 people walk on stage gets boring after the first 1,000. I'm kidding.






No comments:

Post a Comment