Thursday, December 20, 2012

Personal: Term 2 AY 2012-2013 (5th Term in DLSU)

My second term in College of Engineering and it wasn't the way I expected it to be. I thought I would be very serious with uni but I took it lightly.. again. Oh well, I made it through without failing. To survive college all you have to do is keep up with the requirements, that's what I learnt in my first year, but no! We have Mathematics. I had three Math courses this second term. I just found one of them easy and it was solid mensuration. Who knew Analytic Geometry would be so hard? Don't sleep in Math classes, kids. But thank God that I got another professor for the second half of the term and he was so easy compared to my first! My other Math subject was calculus and I found it easier than AnaGeom. Teehee!

I think my other subjects were useless, I won't name them because I don't want to. I just found them useless because I didn't learn anything new from them? I don't know. I choose what I want to say this is my blog! Ktnx.

I spent most of this term with my two crazy friends, Francis and Paolo. They are probably the most motivated and laziest people I know. I'm kidding! I, myself, am probably like that. I became really close with these two because I had this four-hour break on Mondays and Wednesdays. I would spend the first hour with my two girls, Bea and Gleah for lunch and the rest with the two boys. On the same days, three of us would finish class at around 5.30PM so Paolo and I would make Francis to drop us to the LRT station.

The term was really fun! It was so hard for some classes because I had to make my own friends because FraOlo (yay, shipname) left me in them alone just because I couldn't go on Adjustment Day. But next term I won't have them in most of my classes. I'm not sure if that's good or bad because we we're always distracted when we're together. There were times when we would just laugh for the whole duration of a class or sometimes sleep.

I talk too much. Here are some picture taken randomly throughout the term!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment