Sunday, November 25, 2012

Event: I L.I.K.E. (I Live Inform Educate)

This Saturday, I went to my first free concert! Okay, I've been to MTV's Exit but this one was for a cause. It was for A Global Child's Rights Day Celebration. 


We only went because my cousin's bestfriend's boyfriend's band was one of the bands who played. You can check their Facebook page out! The link will be at the end of this post. So keep reading!





Karren, KM and the band. (Donard, Neil, Mak and Reynold)



I am not a big fan of OPM.. If you don't know what it is, it stands for Original Pilipino Music. But this one band called, Up Dharma Down, which I hear a lot from people was just wow. They're not a rock band, they're music has like that electronic lullaby thing to it. My memory's a little hazy but I got 'electronic lullaby' from my friend, Audrey. She came up with it when we started listening to Owl City way back in 2008.


So as a new fan of Up Dharma Down, I was lucky enough to get a picture with their vocalist. I don't think she likes her teeth, because she doesn't smile so much. I actually had to ask her to smile for me! I really have bad pictures of her on stage but backstage.. Be jealous! 



Other than the concert, it was also my first time to see the tall thingy where Quezon rests. LOL. We left the concer after Up Dharma Down. Just had dinner and a few drinks after that. What a night though! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment