Friday, September 21, 2012

Personal: Termbreak September 2012 (Weekend)

AND IT'S FRIDAY!

My sister had her day off so she bleached my hair again for me. (YAY FREE!) I had two days left and so I did more shopping at Mirdif City Centre. My favourite mall after Dubai Mall. You guys might think malls are so boring but it's not okay! Not for a boring person like me... The highlight of this shopping was the Mac lipstick my sister bought for me and steak.

This is me slightly showing off my MAC shopping bag. 



My parents who I'm going to miss again.


My comfort food. WINGS!


 Oh carbs, carbs and carbs! I didn't eat all that, okay... Just saying.




LAST DAY, SATURDAY!

What else was there to do but pack! But that wasn't it... We had dinner at IHOP in Mall of the Emirates. I asked Gurjot to join us for this one last dinner before I leave again but the guy couldn't make it so he came over instead after dinner to say bye. It was so useless and nice of him.

This is what I wore. I got the top from H&M for like 10 or 20Dhs so I got it in black and white!



Les syrups.





I just want to thank my parents for letting me visit Dubai every termbreak. And thanks to whoever took time to read all this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment