Monday, September 24, 2012

Personal: Bea's 17th Birthday

Bea, the Arada. One of my closest friends in university just had her 17th birthday on September 24. Young, isn't it? And we're already on our second year. We just had a small gathering at her apartment just beside our university. It was fun but in the most meanest way, that's how we are.. It was like another reunion just like Joanah's 18th birthday. The food was so good. They served dinakdakan, papaitan, meatballs and some chicken I didn't have. Excuse the way we look or maybe just the way I look, I had class from 8AM to 5PM!  And I stopped putting make up when I go to uni. (Excuses, excuses.. I'm just really ugly.)


HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY, BEY!








All the pictures are from the birthday girl's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment