Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Personal: New Haircut

(not mine, got it from Tumblr)


I felt that I just had to go through a pixie cut in some point of my life and I chose to have it now before I turn 19 years old. Lena Dunham (Picture below on the Rolling Stone cover) was the one who made me finally do it! I'm a girl who's not in perfect shape and as well as Lena Dunham (although her shape is perfect for her) and usually you'll only see pixie cuts on moms or skinny confident girls with their prominent collar bones.

I got the haircut because I wanted something different and also it's summer. Ever since I can remember I've always wanted to have long hair but I never got to it because my hair takes so long to grow and I'm very impatient when it comes to my hair, and haircuts are so cheap in the Philippines. Anyway, here are pictures of the "haircut."

EXPECTATIONS





REALITY





It's not that bad..............

P.S. Sorry for the Justin Bieber cover. I'm a fan but I just had to!

No comments:

Post a Comment