Monday, October 1, 2012

Event: Bazooka Rocks 2012

My first music festival ever! I bought my ticket two months before the festival when it was still cheap. Yay :D


I went with two of my awesome friends, Clarence and Ken. We arrived at the concert a little late and missed three or four bands but really, we didn't miss anything. We were still there for ten hours! It didn't feel like ten hours because you forget everything once you get to meet the bands. I went for Mayday Parade and got my hug from the DEREK SANDERS!!! My 14-year-old self would be much more excited than my 18-year-old self but yay!

The Wonder Years




A Skylit Drive

I didn't know this band at all but liked their unique sound because of the vocalist's girl voice. We went in the crowd for this band, and after that we never went in again. Mosh pits weren't a thing.





For their meet and greet I was the last fan (LOL, not) who got to take a picture with them and failed epicly (or epically?) with this.


The food Ken got from Siomai House. Good thing the food there didn't cost above P50, spent all the money on shirts and chance to meet and greet.


Clarence's favourite band, Forever The Sickest Kids.




Johnathan of FTSK. He was so nice to the fans that the security couldn't control both him and the fans! I absolutely love him for that.


I don't have good pictures of Marianas Trench, The Maine and Mayday Parade on stage because I was so desperate to get the magazine we needed to meet Mayday Parade and it was all worth it.

The Pretty Reckless





The crowd was really dead when The Pretty Reckless was on stage. There was noise but the screams didn't last long. Good thing that Taylor Momsen understood that the crowd had been standing for twelve hours.

All pictures are taken by me and my friends.

1 comment: