Friday, October 26, 2012

Personal: Tagaytay 2012

Yes, I finally went to Tagaytay. It wasn't anything special because out of all the twenty people we asked to come only six of us made it. It would've been better if everyone was up for it and went with us.




Before we went to the house we did some grocery shopping!




So the people who went were Francis (stayed at his place), Joanah, Eumir, Ivan, Marvin and myself. We were just chilling the whole time and the Tagaytay weather is perfect for that. They played card games while Marvin and I played pool.




It wasn't long until the sun went down and dinner was far from being served so we went out to have a small meal. Also bought water, ice and tennis-table balls for a game of beer pong that didn't happen.


After dinner, whatever happened will just be between us guys. Good times! And I'm also not up for writing about that night anymore. I'll tell you honestly that I had his post saved as a draft for a long time now. I'm also sorry that there are no pictures of the Tagaytay view! "Sorry, sorry." - Francis & Pao

Oh by the way, some pictures are not mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment