Sunday, June 10, 2012

What to expect : Fashion

Below are some of my OOTD shots but never uploaded because I just had Facebook and why would I even upload it there. I also started taking pictures of my outfits through webcam on my Tumblr. It is not long ago when I started making an effort in dressing. It just used to be shirt and pants for me like the tomboy I was.

My sister is also a fashion blogger.

2011

Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: River Island
Shoes: So Fab!

Dress: Red Herring
Jacket: Splash

Blazer: Forever 21
Tank top: Splash
Skirt: Next
Pearls: SM Accessories

Top: Jellybean
Shorts: Redhead (SM Department Store)
Shoes: Asian Vogue Shop (Online)

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Next
Shoes: Asian Vogue Shop (Online)
Bag: Jennifer

2012

Top: Splash
Collar: Trunk Show
Skirt: Pull And Bear
Shoes: Vans

Top: The Second Shop (Online)
Shorts: New Look

Top & Pants: New Look

Top & Bag: New Look
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: SM Department Store

Dress: Tomato
Satchel: Cole Vintage

For me, I only get to dress the way I want in Dubai because there's always a car and every place is cab-able and the metro gets you anywhere. I don't have to go out in the heat unlike in the Philippines, the cities are so far from each other, traffic and I don't have my own car. If ever I do get a car, gas is so expensive! Bla bla bla, expect a lot of complaining.

My mother, aunt and some other people tell me I have too many clothes but I wear the same thing again and again, and most of the time have nothing to wear. Maybe in some future posts you will see me in the same outfits or maybe same top different bottoms or same bottoms different top. You know.. But I'm not an aspiring fashion blogger, they never repeat anything. I MEAN NEVER! LOL jk, I just don't notice it because they only repeat clothes after every 100th outfit.

It's nothing much but I LOVE FASHION!

My favourite fashion bloggers are (all local) : Vern Enciso, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Camille Co, Patricia Prieto and Tricia Gosingtian.

1 comment: