Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What to expect : Photo Diary

I can't say I do photography because the expectations are too high in that so I'll just say that I love taking pictures of everything! I used to just love taking pictures of myself until my life got a little interesting and I started taking pictures of everything around me.

Instead of writing long paragraphs of what happened here in my blog, I'm just probably gonna use the pictures as a guide to what to say in my posts!

Here are the cameras I use :

Canon1000D (In Dubai for now until I get new lens -crosses fingers-)

Lomography Fisheye No. 2  

Samsung ST200F Purple

This doesn't really tell you what to expect unlike my previous What to expect post. Just making it simple and real.

My favorite blogger who blogs about anything she can blog about (like I will be) : Saab Magalona.

UPDATE (April 29, 2016): I don't particularly use these cameras anymore. I use whatever I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment