Sunday, December 8, 2013

Event: Bloggers United 6

Oh, Blogging! I am so back. I got inspired again after attending the sixth installment of Bloggers United (on December 7, 2013) after missing the last two. Anyway, it's becoming more and more intense after every event. There was a long line before you could get into the room where the event was. It was exciting because the doors were shut close and they would only open it when they were ready to let in another batch of shoppers in! The first picture below shows how I was the most patient of them all.

I met Kryz Uy, Patricia Prieto, Lissa Kahayon (I was surprised how excited I got when I saw her! #fitspiration), Ava Te, my personal friend Rafa Concepcion and in my surprise the girl who I discovered in SoundCloud who turned out to be a blogger, Reese Lansangan!








No comments:

Post a Comment