Monday, July 30, 2012

Event: PARTYSUN NOVUS

Santugon is the premier socio-political party in De La Salle Universtiy! Their very own Derecho Productions and Partysun host an annual acquaintance party every beginning of the academic year for the freshmen and upperclassmen to get to know each other. Since it's just my second year, I've only been to two.


Here are a few pictures from last year's Stellar held at Fiamma when I was still a little frosh. I went with my blockmates, Eumir and Matthew. Too bad they weren't able to come to this year's.



So this year, I didn't really want to go for the party but Audrey told me she was going and that totally saved my forever-alone self. This time it was at Time in Manila Bar. It was fun until the girl had to go home early because she and her friend had class the next day, it happens to college students who have no weekends.




Here are the few friends I made over the year and who I got a picture with at the party. Anam Inton, Elise Nativida, Bee Villacorta and Isay Iglesias. Always will be a College of Education Santugon Core with these ladies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment