Saturday, July 21, 2012

Event: Nicki Minaj Live in Manila

Thanks to Globe Telecom for this amazing chance to see Nicki Minaj Live in Manila for the first time! As a loyal Globe BB service subscriber I got the tickets for free!


I was supposed to go with Audrey but the woman had class the next day and lived all the way in Katipunan. So as a last minute replacement I asked Loreto, my sister's boyfriend, who lived a few minutes from MOA to come with me. I will never forget this because it was also my first time in the new SM MOA Arena. It kind of made me hate Araneta more! No seriously, compare their Gen Ad toilets. Hahaha



We were all the way up in the Upper Box section because I claimed my free tickets on the last day. I really regret that now because it was so far and I had to sit down except for Starships and Super Bass, of course.












And that is all. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment