Saturday, July 14, 2012

Personal: Meet Audrey B.

This is one of my longest friends, Audrey! She's now studying in Ateneo De Manila University here in the Philippines with me. We never really get to meet up in this country and we've been here for almost a year now, she just lives way too far. The last time I saw her was last year (December 2011) in Dubai. We were both there for our winter break and finally we meet again (June 29).


I can't believe I reached all the way in Marikina and as you might know already I go by public transport everywhere. Actually we were in Eastwood Mall first because she was there with her blockmates, the place looked rather boring so we didn't stay and left to SM Marikina to get our Nicki Minaj tickets. There was really nothing to do in the mall so we just chilled in Starbucks like the hipsters we are with our chocolate chip bun from BreadTalk like the cheapskates we are.



No comments:

Post a Comment