Saturday, November 14, 2015

Music: Justin Bieber's PURPOSE The Movement Ranked!

Hey guys! I don't think I have ever mentioned that I have Bieber Fever. I've been a fan of the Biebs since One Time, Baby, and all those songs by pre-puberty Justin. But tbh, I don't know much about him just what I see online without actually searching for it. Since PURPOSE: The Movement became such a big thing that each dance video got millions of views just on their third day (writing this on the third day) I thought of ranking them.

I LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUM!

13. Company



12. Mark My Words



11. Purpose



10. No Sense (feat. Travis Scott)





9. Life is Worth Living





8. No Pressure (feat. Big Sean)


7. Children



6. Where Are U Now


5. Love Yourself

The beginning was all Home To Mama shit but 


4. I'll Show You



3. What Do You Mean

If you're like in love with Justin Bieber, this is definitely more fun to watch than the official music video.


2. The Feeling (feat. Halsey)


1. Sorry

This is my most favourite because of the energy ReQuest showed and I love dancing! These girls are amazeballs.



No comments:

Post a Comment