Monday, April 30, 2012

Personal: My 18th Birthday Roses & Candles

I can't believe it was my turn to have that dance with my dad and the other men in my life. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it was. Same goes for the ladies who gave me their best wishes. Thanks to everyone.

Let me tell you who everyone is and how I'm related to them. Expect many cousins!

The Roses

My papa, the man who made everything possible for me.
I love you!

My uncle who is my dad's brother.

My dad's brother-in-law.

My oldest first cousin
and my dad's nephew.

Another cousin, my dad's nephew
and my favourite nephew's dad.

My sister's boyfriend and most
probably my future brother-in-law.

The cousin who I hate so much
who is my mom's sister's son.

My cousin from my dad's cousin! 

My one and only god brother who attended.
Thanks for making it!

Another cousin, his mom is my dad's cousin!

My cousin who I can call anytime and will be there
as long as I pay for his transport and everything.

My bestfriend in DLSU. Thanks for coming, Nikko!
ANIMO BLOCK 7

My cousin who's a freshman in college.
I am his guardian! YES

My other cousin who I hope not lose hope for.

Another cousin, my mom's cousin's son!

The youngest of their siblings.
I danced with all five of them brothers!

My cousin who calls me 'perfect girl'
because of my OCD.

My youngest cousin in my father's side.
He was about to cry that time! But he smiled. 



The Candles

My mother, the woman who made everything possible for me.
I love you!

My aunt and my guardian now I'm in university.

My aunt who is my mom's sister-in-law.

My aunt who is also my mom's sister-in-law.

My aunt who is my dad's sister-in-law!

My aunt and my dad's sister. She's the coolest!

My aunt who is my dad's cousin! Another cool mom.

My aunt who is my dad's cousin!
The most generous one.

My cousin who is the mother of my other favourite nephew!

My cousin I don't know how.. 

My most maarte cousin! Hahaha

My cousin, I also don't know how!
Hahaha, they're sisters.

My cousin who is my dad's cousin's daughter.
(So many relatives!)

My cousin's girlfriend. I know you like!
We like too, very much.

My mom's cousin's daughter, my cousin  :P

My mom's cousin's daughter again.
I don't get along with them because they're
so much older than me!

Same as the previous one! My old cousins :D

And my sister! No comment. Hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment